Rigelonic is looking for Email Marketing Specialist with the following specifications:
- Develop an email marketing campaigns to promote in house brands.
- Develop marketing strategies to convert opportunity into partnerships.
- Creating a well written copy that is free from mistakes.
- Finding B2B / B2C Clients that fits in our ideal customer profile (ICP)
- Building Email Campaign strategies, and generating leads via Cold Emailing for acquisition of new potential prospects.
- Ensure marketing messages in conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Use customer data such as web-behaviour to drive the message and content personalization.
- Regularly identify trends and email marketing strategies from other leading brands to glean insights on best practices and new innovative ideas for email marketing tactics.
- Look for new ways to improve overall programs through new tools, technology, partners, trends and best practices.
What for we are looking:
- At least Bachelors
- Experience of 2 – 3 years
- Project management skills
- Copy writing and copy editing skills
- Proficient in using email marketing automation tools and generate unique marketing campaigns
- Database management experience in similar role
- Motivated and self- starter
- Able to work independently and in team
What we offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Conveyance allowance
- Quarterly increment
- Bonus (exceptional performance)
- Health insurance
- Employee oriented and friendly environment to work in
Full time/Office based work
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org